Sylviana Hamdani (The Jakarta Post)
Fri, January 27, 2023
The Indonesian beauty industry was excited when the government lifted the COVID-19 restrictions in late December 2022.
“It’s good news for makeup companies,” Bingar Situmorang, president director of local cosmetic brand Mustika Ratu, said at the Jakarta Fashion Trend (JFT), an annual event by the Indonesian Fashion Chamber (IFC), in Soehanna Hall, South Jakarta, on Jan. 11.
The president director confided that the company’s sales have declined between 40-50 percent since the onset of the pandemic.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters