JP Staff (The Jakarta Post)
Wed, January 5, 2022
Companies like Juara Skincare and Akuna Indonesia have brought the traditional medicine jamu to modern skin treatments.
Indonesians have long scrubbed their skins with natural jamu concoctions in the pursuit of beauty and vigor. Still, modern-day skincare enthusiasts tend to dismiss it due to its strong herbal smell, which may be unpleasant to those unaccustomed to it.
However, jamu doesn’t have to smell that way, a fact that has inspired companies like Juara and Akuna Indonesia to repackage the ancient medicine with all-new scents and standardization.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters