Sylviana Hamdani (The Jakarta Post)
Thu, April 6 2023
More Indonesian customers are becoming environmentally responsible and seeking to reduce carbon emissions by making smart choices.
Indonesian influencer Ankayama decided to buy only organic and vegan beauty products in 2019. This decision mainly arises from her desire to protect her sensitive skin and Planet Earth.
“Plant-based and organic products are biodegradable,” Ankayama said at the BASE x JEJAKIN Carbon Offset Sustainability Initiative launch at Taman Wisata Alam Mangrove, North Jakarta, on March 1. “So, these products don’t only benefit my skin, but also the environment.”
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription