Disney Indonesia has partnered with six homegrown brands – FAYT, Novere, Puru Kambera, Secondate, Sneakon and VAIA – for a limited-edition collection spanning casual wear, modest fashion, shoes, and beauty products. The collection aims to showcase Disney Princesses’ timeless stories with each brand’s vision and signature style.
The We Are One collection reflects each local label’s unique interpretations of courage, kindness and creativity – a fresh take on the Disney Princesses. On 20 October, Disney hosted a fan event with a We Are One trunk show to preview the latest line-ups, spotlighting items such as Puru Kambera’s modest wear that aims to channel Pochahotas’ noble and free spirit.
Mahek Shah, director of consumer products for The Walt Disney Company in Indonesia, said the new collection is at heart a celebration of local talents and Indonesian fans, joining hands to show their love and uplift one another.
“It is very special to be able to work with local creators and businesses to offer a platform to connect with fans. To support such incredible creativity from Indonesia, truly extends Disney magic beyond the screen, allowing grown-up fans to connect with their favourite stories in exciting new ways,” Shah added.
The We Are One collection comprises:
1. FAYT: Two footwear collections – Sateen by FAYT, which stands for the beauty of simplicity and encourages a slow living lifestyle; and Dazzling by FAYT, which showcases elegant and fancy footwear suitable for more formal events. The two collections are available in 12 colours inspired by 12 Disney Princess characters.
2. Novere: Novere launched the All of Us collection, encouraging everyone to come together in solidarity, empowerment, diversity, inclusiveness and kindness. The collection consists of seven items (dresses, blazers, pants and tops) inspired by various Disney Princess heroines. Novere hopes that the collection can be a reminder to everyone that love begets love.
3. Secondate: Two products were launched – Royal Lip Mousse, velvety and plump-looking lipstick; and Face Castle, a powder contour, blush, and highlighter stacked for on-the-go. Royal Lip Mousse has 10 shades to represent 10 Disney Princess characters.
4. Sneakon: The Disney Princess Cinderella Sneakon collection brings to life Sneakon’s brand values of having #KindessInEveryStep. It was inspired by Cinderella.
5. VAIA: VAIA’s diverse collection of casual footwear showcases a total of 11 designs and is inspired by each character’s unique attributions. For example, the loving and joyful Aurora, courageous Belle, and hopeful Tiana. VAIA hopes that its collection will inspire women around Indonesia to be confident and embrace their true style.
We Are One is also the culmination of Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration – a year-long global extravaganza that kicked off in Indonesia last year, celebrating Disney heroines. MARKETING-INTERACTIVE has reached out to Disney for additional information.
Disney launched its streaming service, Disney+ Hotstar, in Indonesia two years ago and through a collaboration with Telkomsel, both parties had sought to offer “attractive and affordable” subscription packages to customers in Indonesia. At the time of launch, Disney+ Hotstar had over 500 films and specials, and 7,000 episodes of content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more, as well as exclusive original programming including feature-length films, series, documentaries, and short-form content made exclusively for the service
Separately, in Singapore, Disney also produced eight unique designs together with Samsung as part of the Bespoke Disney Collection. The designs are cheery, bright and lively, designed to help homeowners put the fun in functionality when choosing a design for their refrigerators.
Digital Marketing Asia is back for its 10th year! 10 years of exclusive insights, experience sharing and great success stories. Join us for three days of hyper-focused presentation topics across six tracks on 15 – 17 November and connect with 1000+ of the world’s brightest minds in the marketing world to learn and upscale from 85+ speakers from the hottest regional and global brands. Click here to register now!
Disney Music Group and Obsess join hands to launch virtual music experience for fans
Samsung unveils pop-up featuring Disney collection
Disney+ inks BTS content partnership deal as streaming war heats up
Disney Singapore jumps on eCommerce wagon with Asia Pacific exclusives
Disney+ to reportedly show 4 minutes of ads an hour