Professionally known as Olivia Tan, Olivia Aten is an Indonesian travel and tourism content creator, language educator and beauty queen. She also volunteers as an English teach at an orphanage.
Tan is 5’6″ tall. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Pontianak, West Kalimantan, Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- She is the eldest of three siblings and she has two younger brothers.
- In 2001, she started studying outside Indonesia. She studied in four different countries including Malaysia.
- In November 2018, she visited Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- In December 2018, she travelled to Hanoi, Vietnam.
- In March 2019, she visited Chefchaouen, Morocco.
- She is Miss Global Indonesia 2021.
- On June 11, 2022, she represented Indonesia at Miss Global 2022 and competed against 72 other candidates at the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center in Bali, Indonesia. She finished in the Top 13.
- In November 2022, she visited Osaka, Japan; Kyoto, Japan and Taipei, Taiwan.
- She was 29 years old when she represented Indonesia at Miss Charm 2023 on February 16, 2023 and competed against 37 other candidates HOA BINH Theater in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. She was second runner-up to Luma Russo of Brazil.